diff between forms & reports?

From: Eric <estacey_at_picknowl.com.auNOSPAM>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 12:44:00 +0930

Hi,
I am planning to download Oracle forms and reports but they appear to be the same file (name and size-exactly). I thought they were different. Before I waste 24hrs doing the download-
 they different or do I only need the one file? Thanking you in advance
regards
Eric Received on Thu Apr 05 2001 - 22:14:00 CDT