Map MS Access Datatypes to Oracle 8i

From: Martin Doering <doeringm_at_gmx.de>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2001 14:18:19 GMT

Hi!

Where did I find information, how to map MS Access datatypes to Oracle 8i? I did find an article at MetaLink, but this a very old information from 1996 (URL in one line):

http://metalink.oracle.com/metalink/plsql/ml2_documents.showDocument?p_database_id=NOT&p_id=1024264.6

I'm interested especially in the following MS Access number datatypes:

	Number(Double) - 8 bytes
	Number(Long) - 4 bytes
	Memo - (should I use long or long raw?)

---