Re: ORA-00942: table or view does not exist

From: Steve Bell <swayne.bell_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2001 18:22:56 GMT

Hi,
I agree that the issue relates to ownership. Other options include creating a public synonym for the tables, or the view once it's completed. If you can log in as the owner you obviously won't need to qualify the table names.

One way or another though you've got to grant privileges so other users can see the view you're trying to create after you gain access to the tables.

Steve