ORA-00942: table or view does not exist

From: <ben_knill_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2001 14:30:10 -0000

I am trying to create a view to use as a report, I keep getting this error message when it does'nt seem to recognise the tables customer, and booking.
These tables DEFINATLY exist but I don't seem to be able to get around this problem. Could someone give me some advise on creating this view! The telnet response is:

SQL> Create view customer_sales as
select cust_name, book_ref, sum(veh_rate*rent_days) "BOOKING COST" from booking, customer ,vehicle,book_line where customer.cust_no = booking.cust_no and

           booking.book_ref = bookline.book_ref group by cust_name;

  2 3 4 5 6 from booking, customer ,vehicle,book_line

*

ERROR at line 3:
ORA-00942: table or view does not exist

SQL> SQL> Create view customer_sales as
select customer.cust_name, booking.book_ref, sum (veh_rate*rent_days) "BOOKING C