my Idiocy

From: richard.smit <richard.smit_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 18:17:29 +0100

Hi
Hope someone can help.
I have oracle 8 personal ed. on my PC, running win98. At some point I have changed the scott/tiger passwords, and I cannot find my password notebook (and i dont remember what i change it to) hence this cry for help. Is there any way to access the present password in the files.

thank you in anticipation

Richard Smit Received on Wed Apr 04 2001 - 12:17:29 CDT