oci8 demo in c or c++

From: g chen <garych_at_unidial.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 14:20:26 -0400

I am using HP-UX11.0 with ORACLE 8.0.5.
When I tried to complie the sample code in demo directory with makefile from oracle, I got
a lot of errors. Is there anything else I need to compile these code? It seems that I need some
header files for OCI8. In the oci.h header file, it map the OCI8 functions to the old oci function.
Where is the original header file for these old oci funciton? Received on Wed Apr 04 2001 - 13:20:26 CDT