Re: sql plus login problem with password prompt

From: Daniel A. Morgan <dmorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2001 22:57:59 -0700

Don't know the answer though I've had it happen on rare occasions. But thank you for doing what so few do ... including copies of the relevant files so someone that does know can help you.

The last time this happened I found an entry in the Windows registry pointing to the wrong Oracle Home.

Daniel A. Morgan