Developer 2000, List Items

From: Corrigan <scwf_at_attcanada.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 08:49:19 -0300

I have manually created a form with a couple different drop down list boxes, however I'm trying find a resource to fill these list boxes when the form loads? Does anyone have any good resources/tutorials for Developer 2000 where I might find some more information?

Thanks
Jeff Received on Tue Apr 03 2001 - 06:49:19 CDT