SQL LOADER - Concatenation of 2 fields

From: Brian Pragana <brian_Pragana_at_brown.edu>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 10:27:32 -0400

Hi All,

Does any one know of a way to concatenate 2 charater fields in a file into one field using a control file used by SQLloader. The only way I've been able to do this is to create an itermediate step and concatenate the fields before I load them.

Thanks for any help!!!!

Brian Received on Tue Apr 03 2001 - 09:27:32 CDT