Help: SQL plus 8.0 for Win2000

From: Aidan <me_at_(no-spammersplease)aidanjohnston.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 00:24:06 +0100

Hi

I am starting out in Oracle SQL plus 8.0 at University and was wondering where I can get just this package for use at home, have looked at Oracle website, but most packages are 400mb +, is there anywhere I can get this program on its own? If not, what application on Oracle.com should I go for?

Many Thanks

AIDAN :o)

--

Aidan Johnston email me: me_at_aidanjohnston.com website: www.aidanjohnston.com