Help: Can not find name server

From: <u132781982_at_spawnkill.ip-mobilphone.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2001 20:45:52 GMT

we are running names server on one of our unix boxes.
The sqlnet.ora is as follows,

NAMES.DEFAULT_DOMAIN = aa.com
NAMES.PREFERRED_SERVERS =
  (ADDRESS_LIST =
    (ADDRESS = (PROTOCOL = TCP)(HOST = bbc)

           (PORT = 1575)))
NAMES.DIRECTORY_PATH= (ONAMES,tnsnames)
SQLNET.CRYPTO_SEED =
      4fhfguweotcadsfdsafjkdsfqp5f201p45mxskdlfdasf

and the names server works fine.

But when I started my NT box, net8, when I select command/discover oracle names servers, oracle can not find the existing/working oracle names server, did I do something wrong? How can I configure Net8 on NT to recognize NAMES SERVER on Unix?

Thanks for your help.

--
Sent  by dbadba62 from hotmail part from  com