ADOExpress + Oracle - problem with running stored procedure

From: Marek <marekm_at__NO_SPAM_frogware.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 15:48:46 -0400

I run ADOExpress (both patches applied) with Delphi 5. I try to retrieve recordset from Oracle stored procedure. When I run my stored procedure with MS OLE-DB provider everything works perfectly.
Once I switch to Oracle OLE-DB provider, I am getting this error :

  "ORA-06550: line 1, column 7:PLS-00306: wrong number or types of arguments"

My stored procedure has only one argument declared like that : ( aCursor IN OUT PBV_TYPES.TCURSOR )
where PBV_TYPES.TCURSOR is a package declared as follow : TYPE TCURSOR IS REF CURSOR; I tried to define some special parameter for TADOStoredProc ( ftCursor or ftDataSet ) - it would not help.

Could anybody give me a hint ?

Thank you,
Marek. Received on Mon Apr 02 2001 - 14:48:46 CDT