Re: SOLID to ORACLE, anyone?

From: Gerrit Linker <gjlinker_at_oraxcel_no>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 15:36:08 +0100

You could use my SQL*XL utility and go via Excel. For data management & import Excel is quite good. I don't know your SOLID database but I would assume you could export to one of the formats supported by Excel (csv, flat file, mdb, etc). SQL*XL can then upload the data straightforwardly into Oracle.

Have a look at SQL*XL at http://www.oraxcel.com

Kind regards, Gerrit-Jan Linker