AD - Oracle DBA Admin training - virtually free.......

From: Dave Francis <d_a_francis_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 20:21:08 +0100

Hello, and sorry for the cross posting ........

Yep, DBA training course, virtually free. No catch.

I find myself in something of a nasty situation at the moment - I`m a few quid short of getting married. Had a nasty experience working as a DBA n Germany - 5 months without any foreign worker support. Including language lessons. Moved back to Blighty, leaving everything behind, and I`m currently in the nightmare scenario of being *just* short of money to get married. It gets worse. My girlfriend isn`t English, I`ve got to get married abroad, there`s a three week residency period.. completely messes up my chance of finding a new job. I woudn`t get the holiday time.

Given that I`m an ex- DBA trainer with production experience (very rare beast), it seems quite a logical progression to offer my services at a pretty discounted rate !

If you can help me get married and get out of the Catch -22 situation I`m in at the moment, I`ll be only too pleased to work for a LOT less than the normal rates expected by freelance trainers, agents and training companies. You get a bespoke DBA admin course offered at as relaxed a pace as you require, for a bargain basement price. Just how "bargain basement ? Phone number by return e-mail. I`m Manchester (UK) based, but prepared to travel. Anywhere in the world, in fact !!!!

Best regards,

Dave

Genuine ad - it`s been one of those days......... Received on Sat Mar 31 2001 - 13:21:08 CST