Large Table supporting DBs

From: Dave <itsnotimportant_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 15:30:22 GMT

Oracle is obviously quite an investment for a small business if not completely necessary, but other databases like Access and FileMaker only have support for small tables (well, FileMaker doesn't really use tables). I've heard SQL-Server is along the same lines as Access.

What, if any, are comparible databases with Oracle as far as support for 'large tables'. The tables I will be working with will have about 50+ columns and hundreds of thousands of rows.

Dave Received on Fri Mar 30 2001 - 09:30:22 CST