Re: is this Oracle 8i a demo only download?

From: Peter Henning <henning_at_rz.uni-karlsruhe.de>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 13:20:51 +0200

Eric schrieb:

> Hi,
> I have looked at the Oracle website and have found Oracle 8.1.7 for WinNT
> available for download.
> http://otn.oracle.com/software/products/oracle8i/software_index.htm
> but is this only a demo version and if so how long does it last.

Looks like a full version

DEVELOPMENT ONLY LIMITED LICENSE: Oracle grants Customer a nonexclusive, nontransferable limited license to use the Programs for development purposes only in the indicated operating environment identified by Oracle. The Programs may be installed only on one computer and used by one person. Customers may not use the Programs in connection with any classroom activity, internal data processing operations, or any other commercial or production use purposes. If Customer desires to use the Programs for any use other than the development use allowed under this Agreement, Customer must contact Oracle, or an Oracle reseller, to obtain the appropriate licenses. Received on Thu Mar 29 2001 - 05:20:51 CST