Re: Case-INSENSITIVE searches?? Possible??

From: John Peterson <johnp_at_azstarnet.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 07:54:01 -0700

Hello, Steve!

Would you also want to process the ename field with the UPPER function as well (for consistency's sake)?

Also, is there any other way to do a case-insensitive search? I've got a dynamic query that has quite a few strings that are being searched, and the DML is "littered" with a ton of calls to LOWER. I'm sure that's not the most optimal, but...