can I join 2 tables in PL/SQL??

From: <_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 04:28:09 GMT

I created two PL/SQL tables of EMP, DEPT.

Now I want to create a join of EMP.DEPTNO=DEPT.DEPTNO

Where do I do this? Can I do a PL/SQL join at all?

Basically, I want to select those fields from DEPT which have the same DEPTNO as in EMP.DEPTNO.

Thank you so much,
SRC Received on Wed Mar 28 2001 - 22:28:09 CST