UNICODE with Oracle 8.17 on Linux

From: Sabine.Buechel <Sabine.Buechel_at_innosystec.de>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 14:17:30 +0200

Hope someone can give me advice.
We installed an Oracle(8.17) Server on our Linux Server. Have Language Libraries imported. Our Translate Executable does not show the correct font.
Whats the problem here? We defined "NLS_LANG=AMERICAN_AMERICA.UTF8". Is there still something left to do on our machine for working properly? Maybe it is not the correct key NLS_LANG for working on Linux. Waiting for your reply
Sabine Received on Tue Mar 27 2001 - 06:17:30 CST