Oracle Application.

From: The Digital Wizard <lintaka_at_best.co.za>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 06:46:10 +0200

Hi Oracle DBA Wizards

I have a 4gl application using embedded sql procedures it connects to the Oracle 8.1.5 for Windows NT no problem, but as soon as I try to edit the sub components in the application it simply hangs no error messages no warnings, I know this isn't on the application side because I've investigated every line of source code, I looked at the datafile sizes everything seems to be fine, could it be that the redo-logs are to small (redo log size=1048576 bytes * 4 groups) I noticed that on of my Application system tables is 112 mb and the database size is 250mb in total is this of any significance?

Please help asap. Received on Tue Mar 27 2001 - 22:46:10 CST