Re: can't find created tables.

From: leegold <no-spam_at_operamail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 15:12:56 -0500

IMO, you can learn just about anything by hacking away. Especially if there is good support from fellow users and good documentation which btw, suggested I use SQL+ to learn SQL as i am doing now.

> Read those manuals at http://technet.oracle.com, buy Oracle the complete
> reference, and stop using 7.x It has been officially buried by Oracle, and
> you should do the same.

Sure, where do I buy the latest version of ORACLE and how much? I am using a "educational" version that came w/my college database textbook.