Re: SQLPlus for windows

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 20:00:13 +0100

"Frank Heijmans" <no_ftgh_at_xs4all.nl_spam> wrote in message news:ikppbtophiirr5gj6j1lgqvr59fbv31jii_at_4ax.com...
> Hello,
>
> How can I keep environment settings in SQLplus, like linesize. I know
> this should be possible since I've already seen it somewhere.
> I am using 8.0.6 .0.0 for win95/98.
>
> Somehow these settings don't get stored in plus80.ini (should they
> be stored here, or somewhere else?)
>
> Thanks,
>
> Frank Heijmans
> ftgh_at_xs4all.nl

Create a file login.sql in your working directory. If you want to have them set globally, edit the file glogin.sql which is located in different directories on different platforms, and I currently don't remember the exact location. But as this is a documented issue anyway, you would best find the location of glogin.sql yourself.

Regards,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA Received on Sat Mar 24 2001 - 13:00:13 CST