jdbcodbc / ODBC / JDBC for oracle on linux ( redhat 7 )

From: tsh <tsh_at_image.dk>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 05:48:34 +0200

hi group
I'm having some difficulties finding drivers to enable me to connect to an oracle db running on af different server. I'm running a redhat 7 linux with apache webserver, tomcat JSP engine, and I would like to connect using either

JDBC
or
JDBCODBC ( running now against MS-SQL with a ODBC for MS-SQL, but I need an ODBC driver for oracle )
Anyone who can help me out with a hint, link or just a piece of advice ?

thanks
/tsh Received on Sat Mar 24 2001 - 21:48:34 CST