URGENT: ORA-12545: TNS:name lookup failure

From: James Alexander Starritt <james_at_jamesstarritt.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 10:32:15 -0600

Any idea's I can't find the error listed in my Oracle error book and I don't have one for SQL Net...

How do I troubleshoot this ?

--

James Alexander Starritt (james_at_jamesstarritt.com)

I am testing and developing a new search engine for Pro-Wrestling related
sites.  If you would like to get a few hits send an email along with your
URL and Site Name to search_at_menintights.net and I will add you to the
search.