Help: Win2000 Server Installation

From: Jennifer White <white_at_scully.egr.msu.edu>
Date: 21 Mar 2001 18:22:48 GMT

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to install the 8.1.7 Enterprise Server for Windows NT/2000. I registered and downloaded the oracle817ntee.zip file from technet-oracle.

I use the Disk1/setup.exe file to start the Universal Installer. The file I downloaded should contain both the server and the client, but the installer skips the "Application Options" screen entirely, and moves on to selecting which type of client installation I want.

Any idea how to fix this so I can install the server?

	     Thanks,

			Jen

I'm new to Oracle (first install ever) and also to Windows 2000 (unix person by choice) so I could definitely have made some stupid error. Don't be afraid to point it out. Received on Wed Mar 21 2001 - 12:22:48 CST