[beginner] Where is the db ??

From: Francesco Marchioni <fmarchioni_at_libero.it>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 09:07:48 GMT

Hello,
I have a beginner question: when I CREATE a DB with Oracle the DB itself identifies with a single (or a collection) file ? like for example M$ Access db files are *.mdb If so, then to make a copy of a DB would be possible also copying the dbfiles from one pc to another.... Thanks in advance
Francesco Received on Tue Mar 20 2001 - 03:07:48 CST