Statement Tunning

From: Angela Okpala <A.Okpala_at_DeutschePost.de>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 17:21:32 +0100

Could anybody out there tell me if there is a way that i could save an Execution Plan using Oracle7.3.4. We added a new Index to an existing table and it seems that when Oracle uses this new Index, the execution time takes longer, which means using the old access path would be a better option. However, I know with Oracle8i, this could be done through using 'stored outlines'. I just dont know, how to do it with Oracle version 7.3.4. Any ideas??? Received on Tue Mar 20 2001 - 10:21:32 CST