Oracle Database Administration

From: Carosse <handerson_at_trytel.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 09:29:49 -0800

Hi,

I just graduated from a full year intensive course in Oracle Database Administration. I can't find a job at all since no company would trust me with their databases. Does anybody have any idea how to get started? Some of my colleagues say that I should accept a "help desk job". I don't really know what to go for.

thank you,
Carosse Received on Tue Mar 20 2001 - 11:29:49 CST