Backing up data in tables

From: Dr. Mueller <nospam_at_nospam.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 05:30:02 GMT

I am an experienced programmer but learning Oracle. I have installed Oracle, created a database, created tables and populated the tables with data. How exactly would I backup my information? With SQL Server I'd merely create a backup of the database and burn it onto a CD, how would I do this with Oracle 8i (817)?

The data is mainly text, but one table has binary information in it.

Thank you. Received on Tue Mar 20 2001 - 23:30:02 CST