net8 assistant

From: Zhiqiang Hu <hu_at_nscl.msu.edu>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 08:57:27 -0500

Hi all,

I installed Oracle8 on my PC (NT). However, net8 Assistant seems not working.
Every time I run it, I got the following error message:

an application error has occurred and an application error log is being generated
java.exe
exception: access violation (0x0000005), Address: 0x01f0da04

I would appreciate very much if someone could help!

Have a nice day!
Hu Received on Mon Mar 19 2001 - 07:57:27 CST