How to suppress the total line in SQL Plus?

From: Dino Hsu <dino1_at_ms1.hinet.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 17:59:17 +0800

Dear all,

When a SELECT SQL is executed, a total line will be shown at the end of the report, such as:
12 rows selected. or
no rows selected.

The cases are that I want to create an interface file and I don't need any descriptive or decorative wordings. How can we suppress this total line? Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Dino Received on Mon Mar 19 2001 - 03:59:17 CST