Re: Greenspan & Co.

From: Tom J <tj6675l_at_aol.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 03:14:32 GMT

Greenspan was above criticism, for all intents and purposes when stocks were rising. That happened to be the time that we had a competent administration.

Now stocks are falling and the media (aka GOP lapdogs) are jumping all over each other to trash Greenspan. Anything but put the blame where it lies. Stock performance is related to public confidence in the government and in the economy. Stolen elections by illegitimate Residents, who go on to reveal lack of comprehension of how to run the WH, leads to poor public (and international) confidence, leading to people selling stocks. Not that hard to understand. Greenspan is applying the same policies that were successful when public confidence in government was high. He hasn't suddenly become incompetent. In fact he hasn't changed one bit.