Oracle 8.1.6 & BDE - Invalid Time error

From: Pencheff <pencheff_at_infi.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 14:09:44 -0500

I posted this question in the Borland specific newsgroups with no results. Perhaps the Oracle gurus can help?

We recently upgraded a production database from Oracle 7.3 to Oracle8i Enterprise Edition 8.1.6. I installed Oracle Developer and all support files to my PC, made all appropriate changes to my BDE config. Now when I attempt to list the database tables of this upgraded database with SQL Explorer 4.0 I receive BDE Error 10058, "Invalid Time". I have no problem listing Views, Synonyms, Snapshots, etc of this database. I have no problem listing the tables of other Oracle 8x databases. I have no problem querying this newly upgraded database with SQL Explorer or D5Ent/BDE. I just cannot list the tables with SQL Explorer. Any suggestions?

Greg Pencheff
penchefg_at_co.lancaster.pa.us Received on Sun Mar 18 2001 - 13:09:44 CST