further question on object owner

From: <bryan_at_the.pub>
Date: 19 Mar 2001 02:15:41 GMT

Hi,

I'll go a bit more into the problem I posted last week.

I have a table that will be copied into varying other accounts along with a trigger. A different account (user acount this time) will then change the table and activate the trigger causing various data to be copied into a central table. As the trigger will be owned by different acounts, I need to know which account the trigger belonged to when fired, not the user account that is changing the table. I will not the know which account the trigger has been copied to as the user can cal this anything they want, I will however know the table name.

So can anyone please help me, as I'm sure this is easy

Thanks

Bryan