Oracle and glibc 2.2 on linux

From: <scribble_at_nospam.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 12:13:09 +0100

Hi everybody

I understand Oracle does not work with glibc 2.2 on linux. However, most recent editions of major editions com with version 2.2 of glibc (eg SuSE or Slackware). I was told Oracle was testing a patch for version 2.2 but I'm simply unable to find information about this on their website.

Would anybody know about this and its progress? Received on Sat Mar 17 2001 - 05:13:09 CST