Re: Can I have an instead of update and insert triggers on the same view?

From: Ted Knijff <knijff_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 08:14:31 GMT

You will need to do some reading of the documentation for updateable views. Before you have done so, there is no point in answering the question in my opinion, as the issues involved need to be discussed in more detail than is possible here.

Hth.

Ted

On 16 Mar 2001 15:42:07 -0600, don <chambers_at_inquiregroup.com> wrote:

>I have a view which I need to insert into, update, and delete from.
>How can I create instead of triggers for each of these actions?
>
>Thanks,
> Don

EMail: knijff_at_bigfoot.com Received on Sat Mar 17 2001 - 02:14:31 CST