Install 8i on Linux

From: <psu14_at_localnet.com>
Date: 17 Mar 2001 23:54:30 GMT

As a newbie to both Linux (Red Hat 7.0 version) and Oracle, I'm not sure what
I'm facing in this install. Circumstances mandate that I use RH 7.0, so other

Linux versions are not alternatives for me. Can anyone forewarn me on potential
problem areas and minimum requirements to get a basic system up? I have approx.
a one week time frame from this post, working parttime. Would appreciate any help, pointers, advice.
Thanks.