Re: Personal Oracle7 Power Macintosh 7.1

From: Steve Bell <swayne.bell_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 13:13:24 GMT

Hi,
Personal Oracle is a self contained version of Oracle..it emulates most of what Oracle does but doesn't act as a server..you'd be wise to save your five bucks though on a version that old..you can download personal oracle from Oracle's website or purchase it on CD . I'd look for a much newer version though (8i).
Hope this helps,
Steve