Personal Oracle7 Power Macintosh 7.1

From: Die Spammer Die Now <die-spammer-die-now_at_eudoramail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 22:33:23 -0500

I can get Personal Oracle7 Power Macintosh 7.1 from university for 5 bucks, but first I want to understand what it does. Is it just a database, o server or a client, or what? is it still being developed on Macintosh?

I searched versiontracker.com and oracle.com and I didn't find any relevant info.

thanks

Here is what the web page says:

Oracle Database Management Software provides a complete database development solution for educational and research purposes.

                      Effective July 1, 1998, there are no longer
license or support fees for Oracle products. There is a $5.00 charge for each CD
                      ordered. Oracle documentation is provided through
Software Licensing Services only in CD format. The list of CD's available to
                      students appears below. Print documentation may be
ordered directly from Oracle Corp. Received on Thu Mar 15 2001 - 21:33:23 CST