Re: Date Format in Table Data Editor

From: <bryan.munday_at_parexel.com>
Date: 16 Mar 2001 04:51:30 GMT

I'm sure if I'm wrong someone will correct me but I think you're problem is down to the default date format that you have defined. If this is not mm/dd/yy then you will need to enter dates in the corrcet format, or if data entry will take place in the mm/dd/yy change the default dte format in init.ora.

Just one more thing though, still using 2 figure years???

Bryan