Re: how to do in Oracle field-- or field++

From: Francesco Marchioni <fmarchioni_at_libero.it>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 14:23:44 GMT

Well no doubt it reads better in the "standard" way, though I asked it because it could be easier a shortcut if you need to write legacy code (c , java) that executes
sql statements built at runtime.....I remember something like "UPDATE table SET field +"
in DB2 and I wondered if there's something like this in Oracle... Francesco