Re: oracle8.1.7

From: cljlk <cljlk_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 15 Mar 2001 01:19:54 GMT

I use Windows2000.

I could not succefully to install the Oracle817.

These are what I did:

  1. uncompress the oracle817ntee file
  2. execute the setup file in Disk1 directory
  3. I went through default process, Click on "next" button
  4. Click on "next" again
  5. install Oracle8i enterprise, then Typical installation Then, I got an error message as below: There was an error during loading library: ClusterQueries - Stop installation of all products. - Stop installation of this component only Above two option, I select "Stop installation of this component only" Then, it keeps going.....

The same error message came out again.
I select "Stop installation of this component only" Then, the installation keeps going...

But, I don't have application in the \\Oracle\Ora8i direcotry where the software applications should be.

Thanks

In article <3AAF1383.45B3CBE5_at_exesolutions.com>, dmorgan_at_exesolutions.com says...