newbie frustration

From: Art Heyman <us004258_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 15:56:36 -0500

  Installed 8i Enterprise Edtion OK on NT4. But - 1)Oracle Admin Assistant fails to run - get an hourglass for a moment , then nothing
2) When installing Enterprise Manager I'm asked about a new Oracle home - can I just give it another subdirectory name ? 3) I only have a windows/ command lie type of SQL application - SQL plus; is there supposed to be something more GUI like ? 4) What's a good book ? The docs seem written for people who don't really need them - Received on Wed Mar 14 2001 - 14:56:36 CST