Re: shutdown immediate ?

From: Chris Boyle <cboyle_at_no.spam.hargray.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 07:55:36 -0500

If it is the big red OCP manual you should take a look at the classware also. I am on the developers track and found a few such errors. The answer from the coursebooks is what the OCP test will accept as correct. Even if it is 'wrong'. Im getting certified on stuff before I ever use it just so I only know the official oracle method and don't get confused with real world experience and techniques. And yes, the experience has devalued the certification in my eyes. I now know what it takes to be certified and it does NOT mean you are qualified.