Re: Normal politeness

From: Nuno Souto <nsouto_at_nsw.bigpond.net.au.nospam>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 17:58:55 GMT

On Tue, 13 Mar 2001 13:21:14 GMT, "Mustapha Nuvvercrap" <hashman_at_bigpond.net.au> wrote:
here we go again...

>Listen d*ckhead, let me take you out on every point once and for all...

Flattery will get you nowhere... :-)

>You have no idea of my age or experience or my correct understanding of the
>words I use.

It's not your understanding of words *you* use. It's your "interpretation* of words I use. One would have thought it simple to grasp, but unfortunately once more you jumped the gun without pausing to read and digest...

> Your experience is gained by your freakish desire to try and
>profile someone and introduce irrelevant incorrect 'facts' into an unrelated
>thread.

Let me paraphrase Manuel from Fawlty Towers: Qe?

>Stroppy ? You are the belligerent old fart that jumped into the thread
>without any need to.

Only *after* you jumped in. And does the remark "wimp" ring a belligerant bell with you?

>Zone Alarm 2.1 and AtGuard 3.22 running on Windows 2K

Good for you! Same here.

>The firewall has blocked Internet access to your computer (TCP Port 27374)
>from 144.132.164.232 (TCP Port 1127).
>Time: 13/03/2001 20:35:20

Buddy, you're dellusional. I don't do port scans for the simple reason I don't have software to do it. Too risky.

BTW, did you know OLITRM40 from Personal Oracle keeps trying to send things out? Wonder what's mr Oracle so interested in...

>>What, it's illegal to look at
>> them? Get real!
>Where did I say this ? I didn't. It's all part of the confusion in your
>mind.

Just pre-empting any comments, that's all. You seem to think there is something "devious" or "weird" in finding out you're in Victoria from the headers.

>Zone Alarm 2.1 and AtGuard 3.22 running on Windows 2K. Nothing like the ME
>you first incorrectly guessed.

Hmmm, not too far off. W2K has the same OE as ME. Probably because it runs the same IE level.

>You are just showing up what anyone who looks at a message header can see,
>too fast for yourself more like if you think that is going to impress anyone
>or if anyone here didn't know how to do that. You tried to probe my system

Well, why act so surprised if it's that obvious? It's simple, as you *now* point out. And nope, I couldn't care less about probing your system.

>Check your history, you started with the Insults. The thread is here for all
>to see. What did I 'give' to you prior to your first insult ? Nothing, just
>another indication of your problems with reality.

I quote:
>> >Any more bait sea kaffir ?

Seem to recall that one as the start...

>You had to explain it in the same post it was mentioned, how could there be
>a first time ? You really are dim aren't you ?

I quote again:
><for the international audience: "mexican" is the name given here to Melbournians with a head bigger than their body>

That means to whoever else who doesn't live in Oz who may be reading, not you or me. In case you haven't noticed, these NG's are read all over the world. Got it now? You don't pay attention when you read, do you?

>...and where were you born and where do you now live ? Hypocrite !
>(To quote from your web site )
>"Nee Nuno Pinto do Souto ... in 18 Feb 1954. In Quelimane, Mozambique. "
>Now living in NSW. What a complete twat !

That's a funny quote! I don't remember writing "What a complete twat" in my site. And a citizen of this country for the last 16 years, with a valid Australian passport. Are you one too? I seem to remember some UK passport being mentioned? That would make you the foreigner and I the local. Hey, don't blame me: I don't make the citizenship laws of this country.

>an e:mail to that address and you will receive a reply from me, nothing fake
>about it whatsoever.

No thanks.

>Easy.
>http://www.telstra.com.au/adsl/docs/policy.pdf
>Section 2.1g

Nope. I'm cable, not ADSL. BTW, how's the connection speed? 2.2g is out of context. 2.2(i) ring a bell?

>And a copy of your posts with insults can be sent to abuse_at_bigpond.net.au
>should I choose.

As I said: feel free to do so. Can I add the quote below and a few choice others too?

>You are a deluded net-nerd, some old fart that thinks he knows something and
>gets proved wrong all of the time. An egotistical prejudiced bigot without
>a clue. Your last post was wrong on all accounts. You jumped in on a thread
>trying to show someone up and ended up wallowing in your own swill.
>
>Go and get a life, get help, and check your facts. It is all too easy to
>drive a bus through your delusional arguments.
>Your are an old dog trying new tricks and you have failed. Down Fido !
>
>Puny little pup.
>
>Don't bother replying. It will only come back in your face If I care to
>waste more time highlighting your errors and mistruths.

Net-nerd? Thanks, never been called that one before. 2.2(i) ringing again?

Cheers
Nuno Souto
nsouto_at_bigpond.net.au.nospam
http://www.users.bigpond.net.au/the_Den/index.html Received on Tue Mar 13 2001 - 11:58:55 CST