Management Server Service won't start

From: Reid Roman <reidr_at_buzybee.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 03:09:37 GMT

Hello,

I am new to Oracle.

When I try to log onto the Management Server with passwords I know are valid it doesn't log on. I created the management server and all seemed to go well.

I noticed that service does not start either.. It comes up with an error saying that it did not start but also did not return an error code.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

--
Reid Roman