Object Oriented DBs

From: HMR <hmredmond_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 09:29:14 -0000

Hi there,
Im trying to learn how to implement oo DB, but Ive run up against a couple of problems...if anyone can be of help, Id be really grateful, as at the moment its getting frustrating!!
Ok -a) what does complied with errors mean, why would that happen, and does it mean that that reference or table that has been created cannot fully be used...
b) Ok, so i have access to oracle 8i, which supports oo, but I dont on my home pc...is there any way I can 'simulate' or kind of do the whole inheritance thing in another way...? I know I should get 8i on my machine, but its taken about a week to get 1/3 of it off the internet!!

Anyway, thats all, if you can help, it would be much appreciated...

Thanks, Hannah Received on Sun Mar 11 2001 - 03:29:14 CST