Strange Oracle error with VB6 and ADO2.5

From: Jürgen Schneider <Juergen_Schneider_at_gmx.de>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 11:39:46 +0100

Hi,

I get a strange and not reproduceable error from Oracle 8.04.4 with VB6SP4 + ADO2.5 SP1: ORA-06550: line 1, column 52:
PLS-00103: Encountered the symbol "(" when expecting the following:
..
..

The error pops up when executing stored procedures or sql statements but not always. After the error poped up and
I execute the same statement again it works.

I tried several oracle clients and OS with no effect.

Any ideas ?

TIA, // Juergen Received on Sun Mar 11 2001 - 04:39:46 CST