Calling VB Forms in Oracle

From: roy fells <molson_c_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 10:05:41 -0500

Hello All,

   We have some old VB forms that are very functional and meet all our needs. There are a few of these forms ( about 3) that we would like to use but have them called from the our mdi (main menu). Is this possible? We could recreate the forms in the form builder but would like to use these if possible.

Thanks In Advance
Roy Received on Thu Mar 08 2001 - 09:05:41 CST