JDBC problem

From: Tomek Brauncajs <tomek_at_zskl.p.lodz.pl>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 13:10:00 +0100

Hello,

I have problem with connecting to Oracle with JDBC thin driver.

I run simplest application to test connection

    DriverManager.registerDriver (new oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver());

    Connection conn =

      DriverManager.getConnection ("jdbc:oracle:thin:@kiosk:1521:oracle",
                                   "test", "pass");

When I try to get Connection to database I get this error message

java.sql.SQLException: Exceding key size.

Hope someone can help me out.

Greetings

Tomek Received on Wed Mar 07 2001 - 06:10:00 CST